- From the beginning of July 2022 I will no longer be offering lessons in my vehicle
If you are looking for a Driving Instructor in Winchester, Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford and surrounding areas then I hope I will be able to provide exactly what you need. Please be aware that I no longer teach at weekends or in the evening.
[From July 2022 I will only be offering three hour lessons to pupils with their own vehicle. This will most likely mean licensed drivers who may want a confidence-building session. It could also be a PassPlus course, and possibly a learner driver approaching their practical test who would like a session from a professional Instructor. This of course means that I am not restricted to training in an automatic car.]
I specialise in AUTOMATIC tuition.
- I am a DSA registered ADI and CRB checked
- I am a RoSPA Gold Standard Advanced Driver (the highest level for civilian drivers)
- A Pass Plus course is available covering, amongst other topics, motorway and night driving (see Pass Plus section)
- I have a lot of experience and success in getting qualified drivers from abroad through the UK driving test
- I also have a wealth of experience in assessing licensed drivers who haven't driven for some years or who are (sensibly) concerned about developing bad habits over time!
Other courses available:
- Motorway experience
- Parking skills
- Refresher courses are available if you have taken a break from driving
- Advanced driver training to take your driving to another level